Re: [Harp-L] WEBER HARP AMP KIT ANYBODY ?

The regular harp player in my band built one a few years ago. He has the 4x10 kit. It's big and loud and sounds great. Far as I know he likes it well enough. Lately he's been favoring his smaller classic Danelectro and micing it on stage instead of using the big amp.

Seth