Subject: Re: [Harp-L] How to Reply

Being a  fast typist comes in very handy as well. ;)

Elizabeth

"Message: 7
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 20:26:18 -0700
From: Robert Hale  <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Subject: [Harp-L] How to  Reply
To: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, _joe_hagins@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:joe_hagins@xxxxxxxxx)

Digest puts one email in your box, one or two a day. But requires  careful
cut-paste to reply, and you must scroll deeply thru the LONG  message.

Individual emails puts MANY messages in your inbox, but the  advantage is
replying easily to ONE topic, OR deleting by topic when you are  not
interested.

I like Gmail for the way it displays all the  contributors to a topic, that
is, by the time I see the topic, all  contributors are assembled.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by  Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL  <http://www.youtube.com/user/DUKEofWAIL>