Re: [Harp-L] Bye Bye Blackbird - Jazz Chromatic Harmonica Suzuki G48W

Like the song...love the playing....was unfamiliar with the harp...so I looked it up...
see link....

http://www.suzukimusic.com/harmonicas/g48w/

The video did not show the harp very clearly but the tone is outstanding...
So this is what a $1000 harp is supposed to sound like....nice instrument...wish I had one.
Of course the video did a great job of conveying your great playing ( good video and sound)
A wider angle shot might have shown your feet playing the piano...very talented...I would not be surprised.

Grant Walters.