Re: [Harp-L] Fun stuff to use my tool kit on!

Rob:

Just great that you shared this...
Whenever I get to join a group as talented as these musicians, ( you included)
only good things can happen....
the lines with the accordion are fun and the drummer...is relentless....
This was recorded prior to the coining of the genre "Americana'
but it is jazz, bluegrass and everything else...that makes this country great.

Happy to hear this in contrast to the other current thread on Harp-L.....
about our favorite old school blues masters...who I love...
which I will not get into....just want to enjoy the music...all kinds...
love it...

Grant Walters