[Harp-L] Re: Gussow in Princeton Alumni Weekly

In defense of Adam, and as a former (and still freelance) journalist... I
would not assume that what he said is exactly what he said.  He was quoted
but we don't know the full context without an actual transcript of his
remarks.

Adam is opinionated about the harmonica, but he also backs up those opinions
with (a) very carefully considered words and (b) excellent, in my view,
playing.  I have heard him sing the praises of Wilson, Piazza, Estrin and
other "traditionalists" while also putting in his two cents about their
approach vis-a-vis more "modern" approaches.  There is nothing wrong with
that.

SAJ
--
*VOTED "Best Musician", 2009 and 2010 "Best of Jackson" Awards, Jackson Free
Press"*