[Harp-L] Gussow in Princeton Alumni Weekly

I've read the Princeton Alumni Weekly article and Adam's post at http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/board/board_topic/5560960/2099567.htm

I haven't read much of the harp-l stuff.

I would like to reflect on how much Adam Gussow has contributed to our scene, particularly since he took his video camera a few years back and started doing those crazy wonderful YouTube videos. The busy activity on his modernbluesharmonica.com site and the success of his various harmonica events is no accident. He's good at what he does, many are grateful for it.

He is a very fine player, deeply schooled in the blues traditions with a long performance career. He is also Dr Adam Gussow, a professional academic. His business is communication, little wonder he does it so well. We're lucky to have him.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays