Re: [Harp-L] Has this ever happened to you

Last year, or it might have been the year before, I was playing my
harmonica, with "The Friends" Band... on the island of Mactan, in the Republic  of
the Philippines....
The bar was mostly full of folks from South Korea...
It was the night, that the Korean soccer team was beaten... In (I think)
the world cup. I am not a football fan.
They all watched the game on the bar TV.. We were waiting to get on stage
and PLAY, and when the game was over... We started to play our music.
And the ENTIRE contents of that bar WALKED OUT!
200 people one minute... NONE the next.
Not exactly a "confidence builder"
John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Just now, back in England...