Re: [Harp-L] Cannonball Adderly's Work Song

Nice work Ken.
(See/listen: http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/1280713)

I notice you play the head at the end à la Butterfield. I was taken by the song and the challenge to play the head with the 5 overblow -- and it only takes one overblow! -- so that's how I do it.

I also sing it. Here's Nina Simone's sung version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwXwzDqN6mc

John