[Harp-L] Name that tune?

There is an interesting thread on the Slidemeister forum that got me to thinking about something along the line of that post.

What 1 ( not 2 or 3 or 4) piece of harmonica music do you feel best describes how you play today?
It doesn't have to be your favorite song. Just one you feel has lots of elements of how you currently play.

I know I've been influenced by many guitarists and horn players but the question is about a harmonica piece. Let the ego go and answer
honestly.

So what 1 piece of harmonica music best exemplifies your attack, phrasing, intonation, and overall technique when freely improvising?

For me it would have to be Butterfield's fills on "Please Send Me Someone To Love." I spent a lifetime trying to perfect that vibrato to the point of making the
note weep. I've never played the song in public but I use that as model for playing slow blues ballads.

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com