Re: [Harp-L] Re: Eivets Rednow Question

OK so here I was following the Stevie thread, and now have yet a different query:

On the sound sample that was provided, ie: http://www.amazon.com/gp/recsradio/radio/B000001A9R/ref=pd take a listen to "Alfie."

So what gives at 0:09?

This probably sounds like a bonehead question, but fact is, I'm a pretty poor excuse for a chrom player and don't really know what the instrument is capable of... I'm assuming that pseudo-plucked, pizzicato-sounding effect is done with studio trickery? Please tell me Stevie isn't actually doing that somehow.....?

thanks,
Tom Ball  <--blushing at his chromatic ignorance