From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 4:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Eivets Rednow Question

Winslow,
Why go looking for a solution that doesn't have a problem?  Because I
am teaching my students about resources.
He had an idea.  I said, that's possible, let's see what the internet
world thinks.  And we sent the question to harp-l and MBH.  It has
less to do with truly figuring out what Stevie is doing and more to do
with there being a world of resources through people like yourself on
the net.  Almost anytime I start an email with "a student wonders"
that is what I am doing.

Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com