From: Scott Hicks <dscotthicks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Is live blues dying out?â

1.2 million people in the Richmond, VA metro area. Zero blues clubs. There are two or three venues that I would describe as "supportive" of the blues, but there are no strictly blues clubs. For that matter, there are very few strictly blues bands. I can think of maybe half a dozen. Sad...

Scott ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ Â ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ Â