[Harp-L] Multi-Effects for (Electric) Harmonica

Nice to hear from you, Gary. Thanks for your reply.

I'm now looking at the RP155, which is also under $100, and provides a USB
output.

There is actually no additional cost to the stereo option of the ELX itselt.
The price bump is in the effects unit: mono vs stereo. The Lexicon is my top
choice for stereo unit, which comes in at around $150 or so.

Question #4: I was actually asking for other suggestions of effects units.
If you have used any, I'd be very interested in your opinion.

Thanks again!!

Jim Antaki