[Harp-L] Re: Multi-Effects for (Electric) Harmonica

Mike Fugazzi wrote:

"Again, I realize it doesn't do amp modelling, but I read up on the G3
vs the Line6 M9, and reviews favored the M9.  For live playing and
tweaking, the M series wins for tone, options, tweaking, and looping,
imo.  The looper is fantastic."

I agree Mike, the M9 does get better reviews, and certainly has more flexibility, options, and probably better tone. The looper is better too (according to the specs). But you get what you pay for. The M9 lists for $399, and the G3 lists for $199. So for half the money of an M9, I think what you get with the G3 is pretty darn impressive. Both are priced to high for this poor student, but the G3 seems more within reach to me than does the M9.