[Harp-L] 54th Grammy Nomination

My latest release "2 Days Out" is officially on the first ballot for the
54th Grammy awards.

 This jazz CD project was recorded, mixed and mastered right here in Music
City by Nashville engineers with Nashville musicians.  I think it once again
shows that we certainly have some of the best and brightest in the music
industry. I am really proud to live and work here!

 "2 Days Out" can be found on the Grammy ballot in Field 10 - Jazz. It is
nominated in two categories:

 Category #32 - Best Jazz Instrumental CD (entry 109 on the listing ballot)
and

 Category #30 - Best Improvised Jazz Solo for "There Is No Greater Love"
(entry 118 on the listing ballot.)

 If you are a voting member of NARAS, or know of someone who is, I would
appreciate your consideration for these prestigious awards. Thanks to all of
you for your support. Your interest in my music along with the support of
jazz radio on this CD, has created quite a buzz for this project. I'm really
honored to have a first ballot Grammy Nomination. To hear samples from "2
Days Out" and a full length version of "There Is No Greater Love" follow
this link

http://www.ptgazell.com/Back_To_Back.html#New_CD_2_Days_Out
<http://www.ptgazell.com/Back_To_Back.html#New_CD_2_Days_Out> >

Thanks