From: "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 1:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] country tuning songs -- Melody Maker

I am going to retune one of my extra C harps to Melody maker so I can use it on some bluegrass and country songs where I need the specific melody notes.  But I reallly like those rich draw bends on 3 draw for a lot of country stuff, too... I wonder how difficult it will be for an old fart like me to adjust to having that A note on 3 blow?
Steve Webb in Minn.