Re: [Harp-L] Amp Casters

LOL, Ryan there is no way I could do that, wheels or no.

The offlist replies to this have been freaking hilarious.

Here is the reason I asked:  Does raising the amp a few inches with the
casters affect the low range tone, since the amp is uncoupled from the
floor?

Do the casters rattle while playing?  That seems unlikely since they have 53
pounds pressing down on them as they sit there.

-Rick