Re: [Harp-L] From Me To You

In a message dated 10/18/2011 8:11:37 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,
kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  Fantastic man and player, that Doug.  He was such an amazing asset to
Harp-l. >>

" From Me To You "
Douglas Tate on harmonica?

So that is the answer to that mystery... And presumably Douglas would have
played it on his trusty Hohner 270 Chromatic in "C".... I don't know  if,
at that time, he would have had installed its stainless steel  comb!

Doug is sorely missed....  And of course, with Bobbie Giordano ,  he
designed and built the ILUS Renaissance chromatic, one of the best chromatic
harmonicas in the world.

Here is a link to a page about my own "Renny".

_http://johnwalden.freevar.com/index.php?i=j_
(http://johnwalden.freevar.com/index.php?i=j)

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Just now in Kent, England.