[Harp-L] French Harmonica Player with Boubacar Traore the Radio

Aloha,

The
National Public Radio program PRIâs the World featured Malian musician Boubacar
TraorÃtoday (October 20). The segment featured Traorà playing with a French harmonica player
whose name went right past me because I was at work and not really paying
attention. The harp playing was really nice, as was the music as a whole. Iâm
sure many on this list will know the harmonica player. Folks can find the segment at the program's website. I hope someone will post
his name to the list.

Keep blowing,
Ken