[Harp-L] Re: our last show.

I remember several times I would go over to a band member's place and he'd say, "Hey, listen to this." and then re-wind the reel-to-reel tape player to the right spot and play it. I said, "Wow that sounds great. Who is that?" And he would say, "That was us last night." Then, "You want to hear us sounding crappy?" and then wind it to a different spot.

When life asks you to jump in...
Splash!