[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Interested Garden State Harmonica Festival Attendees!

Interested Garden State Festival Attendees!!

November 3 is fast approaching - and the Garden State Harmonica Festival is
 arriving along with Halloween, Pumpkins and the NorthEast's Falling
Leaves!

If you wish to join us for the Saturday night banquet (and not have to pay
extra at the door), you should contact Danny G

_http://www.newharmonica.com _ (http://www.newharmonica.com )

which at this point will require a credit card or PayPal or call Danny at:
330-322-9625. Having the numbers in advance (only 12 days from now till the
 Festival begins) will be a huge help in determining just how many meals
will be  required.

Most of the performers are signed up - a couple have had to switch things
around due to other last-minute gigs. As always (with any Harmonica
Festival),  the schedule is understandably changeable pretty much right up to the
final  days, but this we can guarantee you: an absolutely fabulous time.

Those who've attended before can verify just how cool our setup is, and how
 well Val and Phil tcob for GSHC.

Here's a link although it doesn't come close to showing the whole story of
what goes on during a GSHFest:

_http://www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org/_
(http://www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org/)

If I can, perhaps this year I'll walk around with my own camera and film a
synopsis of what it's ALL about for the website.

There are 20+ performers signed on in a wide variety of styles and genres;
Seminars and workshops already planned, Evening Blues and Jazz jams as well
as a  Saturday Matinee and all harmonica all of the time at this new Ramada
which is  really interested in hosting the Festival for this and future
years.

Since there's more than one Ramada in East Hanover: the address is 130
Route 10 West, East Hanover, New Jersey 07936-2122, Phone: 973-386-5622 for
Reservations. A more detailed map is available at the GSHC website (link
above).

Perhaps we simply don't do enough publicity on harmonica lists about this
event - equal to the way people promote SPAH, so it behooves those of us who
 truly love this Fest to get the word out. It's just a short drive into NYC
for  anyone (or spouses) not particularly interested in hanging around the
Hotel for  all three days. Even if you can't come for the full Festival,
individual days  are priced separately.

Don't forget the PRE-Festival blow-off at Enrico Granafei's Trumpets Jazz
Club on Wednesday Evening at 7:30p.m. Good food, Good Jazz and great
harmonica  playing.

_http://www.trumpetsjazz.com/biography.php?ID=574_
(http://www.trumpetsjazz.com/biography.php?ID=574)

If I can answer other questions for anyone interested in coming, please
contact me or Val Redler at her _GSHCSunshine@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:GSHCSunshine@xxxxxxx)  email,  offlist.

Elizabeth