Re: [Harp-L] VIDEO- Jerry Portnoy speaks -- IMO required viewing for all harmonica players

Jerry is one of those unsung heroes in the world of harmonica instruction. His comments and focus on deeper aspects of harmonica and music are always illuminating and I have found them more important than teaching licks and riffs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Oct 24, 2011 5:10 am
Subject: [Harp-L] VIDEO- Jerry Portnoy speaks -- IMO required viewing for all harmonica players

I know this may sound grandiose but I believe this video by JERRY PORTNOY should
be required viewing for all
musicians/harmonica players.

Jerry speaks eloquently of the importance of listening to musicâ..

Keep the love alive,

randy singer

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Jerry Portnoy <
> Subject: Re: video
> Hi Randy,
>
> I'm so glad that my comments on the video struck a chord (so to speak) with
you. We've put the video back on the homepage. Here's the link:
http://harpjunction.com/

> I'd be very pleased and appreciative if you would post the link on Harp-L with
any comment you care to make. Hope all is well with you.