[Harp-L] Re: Looping Version of U2, Live

SWEET!!!!!!!!

I know you have an extensive set-up...I tried my best to keep up with
what was looped where, but am unsure of what you're using to loop both
an A section and a B section.

I am assuming you are deciding when to switch between each...that is
something I am struggling with.  I have a Boomerang III, which let's
me setup an A, B, and C...BUT I'd have to go back and overdub all the
parts for each one.  See if you can follow.

Record A on harmoinca and add overdubs (beatboxing, bass)
Record B on harmoinca and then have to re-overdub
Record C on harmonica and then have to re-overdub

I can then have control over which section I go to when, but it would
take so long to setup live.  Now going from A to B to C with one layer
would be really easy...complicated, I know.

Excellent job as always...very, very impressive.