RE: [Harp-L] Looping Version of U2, Live

Hey Richard,

I'm using an Eventide Eclipse for all of the looped harp work. I brought my Crystal Ball-->Victoria 45410 rig for solos because it was a large room and I thought it would be fun to cut loose on it... if you listen closely near the end (solo) you can hear it cutting in and out and I switch back to my Fireball V-->Eventide. I need to get it serviced apparently... I didn't use an octave doubler on harp but I did sing a vocal bass part through an octave doubler that is the same Bo Diddley beat part and that's probably what you're hearing on this fan-made cell phone recording. There is a lot of slap echo etc in the video too...

I loop with an LP-1 and it has 8 independent tracks. On Desire I use 7 tracks.

Thanks!
Noah