[Harp-L] Blues vinyl for sale

I'm clearing out my vinyl collection and thought I would give this community
the chance to buy some blues stuff before it goes on offer elsewhere.  I
have a few harp albums, SBW I and II, Sonny Terry (with Brownie McGhee),
etc, plus Leadbelly, Johnny Shines, Blind Blake and some compilations.  All
are used but in good condition, all playing well.  I can provide a list to
anyone interested.  I'm based in the UK so other counties postage costs
might be quite high.

Brian