[Harp-L] Re: Marshall Class 5

I have a Class 5 combo, which I use for guitar. I don't know why those guys
didn't like the C5, as it has beautiful tone... I set it to edge of
breakup, and get great blues guitar tone. I've tried it with harp, but it
has too much feedback. I figured I could take out the 2 12ax7's and swap in
a an 12au7 and a 12at7, and control the feedback better, but I haven't
tried it yet. Is your C5 head running the stock tubes? And did you say what
kind of mic you were using?