[Harp-L] re: Sugar Blue

Well, unless Mickey R has transmogrified himself into a more Asian persona, as well as undergone a decided rejuvenation process, I´d be very tempted to say with some emphasis that´s it´s NOT Mickey Raphael in that clip.
  But I think he plays the tremolo every now and then.

Cheers,
Martin

That's a nice list Suave Blues Man!
It's good that you mention Mickey Raphael, but I don't think that's him in
the clip playing Silent Night ;-)  I was curious what you picked from
Raphael, still am.

Greetz
Bart