Re: [Harp-L] Madcat WAS Some observations on 12th position on the diatonic

First time I saw Madcat play was a Detroit Symphony Concert with Dave Brubeck doing his concerto. Madcat was this long haired wild man playing amazing harmonica. Really something to see in the late 60's.

-----Original Message-----
From: johnnyace55 <johnnyace55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Feb 2, 2012 8:18 am
Subject: Fwd: [Harp-L] Madcat WAS Some observations on 12th position on the diatonic

Hot Mustard was my Favorite of the Sky King LP. Pete was also on the Two-
Generations of Brubek afterwards in the Mid 70's I believe ( Blue Ronda La Turk
etc...) Great LP as well. I use to go to Ann Arbor Quite Frequently living about
40 miles away and had the pleasure of meeting and seeing Mad Cat perform many of
times ( Pressure Cooker Band) and more.