[Harp-L] help with Gary Primich songn "Vermint"

..... I think this talks to ..... needing community to learn music....
the original street blues I heard was way crazy, random and often tortured..... not just about fun and drinking
.... the timing was motivated by feelings not a metronome (or exact , measured form) . Examples abound...John Lee Hooker comes to mind..... On a different but related subject The limitations ( which seem to be disappearing... by the extreme 'choking' methods of overblowing ) of the harmonica have created many Ah Ha moments...tonal as well as timing..... Keep playing and listening.... it is the journey & not just about arrivals.
           still play'n....toothless        WBjr