[Harp-L] injury

I'm sad to say that I'm going to be sidelined for about a week. Yesterday while working in the shop I injured my left hand fairly severely milling some harp combs. It landed me in the er getting my hand stitched up yesterday afternoon. Luckily I missed the artery and the doc says I shouldn't have any permanent nerve damage, but unfortunately I'm going to have to be sidelined for about a week while I heal up. I was going to go back to the shop yesterday after I got home but was advised against it as there would be a chance of tearing the stitches.

If you have an order in with me at the moment I apologize for the delay and inconvenience, I'll try and sneak back into the shop as soon as I can.

Chris Reynolds

Owner

BlowYourBrassOff.com

Maker of fine custom harmonicas