Re: [Harp-L] Huntersounds patch sets news

As far as I understand, adding external footpedal or something instead
of it (e.g. small box with one 100k(?) pot inside) can make it almost
the same as RP255 exclude some effects (not a really big set, you will
miss, I supuse).

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru