Re: [Harp-L] Is it all Howard Levy's fault?

You'll find more guitarists trying to be Hendrix than Levy. If my elevator
was out of service and I'd have to take the stairs only to find an annoying
harmonica player doing the overblows I'd give him 5 bucks to leave. Sam did
a great job at SPAH but that doesn't mean I'd buy more harmonicas [from
him] just based on this video. To my ears it is not a product that
inspires- maybe he'd sound better with a band where he'd have a chance to
phrase things out, listen to others and do the appropriate fills. I'd go
for Carlos del Junco, any day.
Venky