Re: [Harp-L] RE: Is it all Howard Levy's fault?

Arthur,
I remain unconvinced.  There are lots of people who played various
instruments including chromatic harp in a chromatic fashion.  Once
enough people figured out bends and overblows turn a diatonic harp
into a chromatic instrument, someone would have done what Howard did.
They might not have done it as well, but it would have happened, imo.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com