[Harp-L] Re: Huntersounds patch sets news

I have a RP200A w/Richards settings. People are astonished that I get that good of a sound out of a digital modeler. From dirt to clean, Iâm well covered. Soundmen love me when I ask them to run a DI to my âampâ. I donât have trouble being heard anymore, and canât remember the last time I had feedback playing out with it.
That being said, I have limited control over things with my expression pedal too ( rotary speed, for one ). Iâm just waiting till DT comes out with a new model, and the RP355âs start getting blown out by the retailers. Iâd say too that itâs worth the extra expense for the higher # models. Thanks Richard for doing all the homework to help make it that much easier for us fellow players to sound consistently great!

Brian