[Harp-L] Re: HOHNER Service Workshops

Tony wrote:

re the Hohner harmonica tuner at

http://www.dirksprojects.nl/

Steve - brilliant!

Now then. Any chance of loading the tuner up with presets for classic
Hohner tunings.  Or maybe even the Crossover tuning?

If this equates to letting out the family jewels then a polite no will
suffice. However, it would be very cool to have a simple tool that turns
any instrument into a Crossover, at least from a tuning sense.

Steve replies:

Thanks Tony. If you take a look at the link below you'll see that other temperaments are planned for future versions:

www.hohner-cshop.eu/cms/index.php/en/en-tuner

There aren't really any secrets in harmonica tuning, I've posted the Crossover tuning specs here in the past for all to see. Let me know if you need them.

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de