Re: [Harp-L] Low and High Pass Filter to fight feeback?

Playing through a Bassman I've found the most common hot frequency is around 800 htz which can be removed with a simple 6 band EQ box unfortunately
thats where most of your "balls" are so puling it out kind of "neuters " your presence . I don't have much of a problem with high end feed back if
I keep the mike away from the amp.

JB