Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:01:46 -0800
From: "Hellerman, Steven" <shellerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: a bluegrass experience
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the trip back, hadn't listened to these tunes from Jonathan
Edwards in over thirty years. (Made me wanna go dig up "Lay Around the
Shanty".)

But: Do you really think he's playing on a rack, while also playing
guitar? Maybe in a live performance, but these are studio cuts (i.e.,
laying down tracks). If it is indeed harp on a rack while also playing
guitar..... wow.

SLH