[Harp-L] Seydel Saxony and Hering 5264 to sell

Hi guys,

I`ve forgotten to mention my e-mail-adress. It`s uwe.dorn@xxxxxxx

The instrument is in a new state. As I`ve to of them, I don`t need the second one.

So once again:

To sell

a Seydel Saxony chromatic harp with stainless steel teeds
C- major
matt cover plates
date of purchase: 02.11.2011, wizh bill
new price: 259,90 @

I would like to sell it for 160 â+ shipment.

I`ve also to sell two Hering 5264 antique gold chromatic harps ( 64 reeds ) Price: 25 â a piece+ shipment. They are in a used state.

If interested send a mail to uwe.dorn@xxxxxxx

Uwe Dorn