From: "Richard Williger" <rlwilliger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:13:55 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Rack

Whenever I use a rack, I fight with the thing. It seems like it keeps
moving away from me, especially when I try to "dig in" and bend or overblow.
I tighten the thing as much as I can, but it either slips, or the harp slips
back into the rack.

I saw device called a "harp lock" while looking around. It seems like a
good concept - has anybody tried one, and what do you think? Or, if someone
has found a way to address those problems with the rack, I'd love to hear
about that, as well.

Thanks.