Re: [Harp-L] Rack

I use a harp rack attached to a weighted microphone stand rather than something around my neck.
check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InYGolboXBk

I made my own, but there is a guy who makes and sells such a device:
http://harphugger.com/

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx