[Harp-L] Re: ... Hyatt Regency in Bellevue WA?

We'll be there on our annual trip to the Great Northwest to reunite with
friends in Olympia, then head on up to the Hyatt for Wintergrass. Been
there 12 of the last 13 Wintergrasses.  I have been known on occasion to
play harp a bit at one or another of the hotel jams, but usually I stick
with ukulele these days.

On Sunday, the day the festival ends, we head back to Olympia for our
annual chili feed and jam, and this year a house concert by Alice Stuart
will be part of the proceedings.
Let me know off list if you're interested in those events. The jam starts
around 3, the house concert around 5:30. More jamming likely after the
concert.

I'll look for ya at the Hyatt and say hello. Think we met briefly last year
or the year before?

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA
---
David Naiditch wrote:
"Anyone going to Wintergrass Feb. 23 to 26 at the Hyatt   Regency in
Bellevue WA?"