Re: [Harp-L] Rack

Chris Reynolds and I claim that you can hold your harmonica to your mouth in the exact position you wish to play it...then adjust the Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (ENR) to hold it very securely there.  I believe that anyone who owns an ENR will confirm it.

You can order an ENR from Chris at BlowYourBrassOff.com.

I designed the ENR but no longer benefit financially from their sales.

Vern