Re: [Harp-L] Rack

Once again I must thank Michelle for mentioning this--as I have previously posted, the biggest drawback (as such) to this mod is that it puts the harp between you and the mike--so if you are going to sing, yer gonna have to do it THRU the harp!
To that end, I use an unmodified one most of the time--you can't have everything, and where would you put it anyway . . .
HVD
Gary