From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bob McCarton
Sent: 15 February 2012 16:00
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo Box 5W amp

If it's about the price then try a Fender Champion 600- 5 Watt tube combo
amp. You can get it through Amazon.com with Free shipping for $119.99.

I will be purchasing one for myself just to use in my living room to
practice harp techniques while watching TV. I already own several amps for
playing out with; Pignose GV-40, Fender Super 6 Reverb, Fender Tweed Pro
Junior, a custom made Spoonful built by Trimmed-n-Burnin' Amps.

Here's the description from the Amazon site:

   - 5 watts
   - One 6", 4-ohm Special Design driver with ceramic magnet
   - One channel
   - Controls: Volume
   - Additional Fetaures: Tube Preamp and Tube Power Amp (One 12AX7 tube;
   One 6V6 tube). 5 watts Into a 6" Special Design Speaker. High-Gain and
   Low-Gain Inputs; Hotter Preamp Circuit than the 1950 Original for Warm
   Natural Overdrive when Turned Up. Single Volume Control. External Speaker
   Output. Brown and Blonde Vinyl Covering; Vintage-Correct 1950 "Two-Tone"
   Cosmetics. Leather Strap Handle. Red Jeweled Pilot Light.
   - 5 watts,Controls: Volume
   - Additional Fetaures: Tube Preamp and Tube Power Amp (One 12AX7 tube;
   One 6V6 tube). 5 watts Into a 6" Special Design Speaker.
   - High-Gain and Low-Gain Inputs; Hotter Preamp Circuit than the 1950
   Original for Warm Natural Overdrive when Turned Up.
   - Single Volume Control. External Speaker Output. Brown and Blonde Vinyl
   Covering; Vintage-Correct 1950 "Two-Tone" Cosmetics.
   - It controls the volume and one channel.