[Harp-L] New Products from Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC

Just and FYI or a FWIW to all my harping buddies.

I recently posted a number of auctions on eBay (and will be updating my
website soon) for several items I have been working on.

In addition to the Solid Wood, Acrylic and CNC Milled Aluminum Combs I have
been offering I now have:

CNC Milled Corian Combs in four different colors for Hohner Diatonics:

Marine Band Deluxe (can easily be modified to fit a MB 1896)

MS-Series

Special 20's

Golden Melody

Colors Available:

                Platinum

                Fossil

                Gibraltar

                Mandarin Orange

Powder Coated Cover Plates in 5 different colors for Hohner Diatonics:

                Marine Band 1896 (can easily be modified to fit a Marine
Band Deluxe).  All the backs of the cover plates have been opened prior to
coating.

                MS-Series (I only have a few of these)

Special 20

Golden Melody

Colors Available:

                Gloss Black

                Gloss White

                Sapphire Blue

                Ruby Red

                Moon Stone

I also have about 80 sets of Hohner Diatonic reed plates in various keys.

My concept is to offer you the opportunity to design your own harps using
any combination of the Reed Plates, Cover Plates and Combs that I have
available.  I posted a bunch of pictures of some of my creations on
PhotoBucket.com.  Search for "Powder Coated Cover Plates" and you will find
an album with 150 pictures in it - or you can click on the link below my
signature.

I am trying to have some fun with this and offer something that you don't
see every day.  It's not the same old same old.  The reed plates are
cleaned, sanitized and, in my opinion, very playable.  You should consider
these to be Out of the Box Harps as far as playability.  I make no claims to
be an expert in the area of tuning or doing reed work.  I will stand behind
them with a 100% guarantee.  If you are not completely satisfied with
anything you get from me I will gladly replace it or refund your money,
including your shipping expense.  If what you want is a "customized" harp -
meaning reed work - in the sense that "Customized" is commonly used in the
harp world, I can arrange to have the resurrected harp (that's what I am
calling them - Harmonica Resurrections) sent to a very capable customizer
for reed work (for a very reasonable fee).

I hope you will give my stuff a look see.  I hope you like it.  If you have
any questions, please feel free to contact me.  If you are interested in
putting something together, feel free to communicate with me directly as
opposed to purchasing from eBay.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Halchak

Blue Moon Harmonicas

 <http://www.bluemoonharmonicas.com/> http://www.bluemoonharmonicas.com/

 <http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Moon-Harmonicas-LLC>
http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Moon-Harmonicas-LLC

<http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i354/bluemoonharmonicas/Powder%20Coated
%20Cover%20Plates%20and%20Resurrections/> Photo Album