[Harp-L] Amp and mic pairing from blows me...rack splash (B Boggs)

Brother Boggs has a vgood idea about buy local and using what we got.

I am using a wee dano silvertone with a JT30 ....old mess in  stock condition and still working

well.... when i think of a pro rig.......too old (and cheap) to think of a pro rig.
Chat of the rack ...and it not being very convenient has plagued my vision of myself and my desire
to have seamless stage presence....when i think about the playing and sell'n the song.... all that stuff goes away
and i have fun.... again...too old to worry about it much now. If I was superman I would pull the metal out to meet the place where mouth is....still it would not be easy to see my hands at that time. I hope all these thought find there way into a song...i can play for you....WBjr   aka Ben Ross