[Harp-L] Re: DigiTech Pedalboard

Keep it off the floor at gigs, lol!  That looks really cool, but I'd
be afraid of someone spilling on it, etc.  I've wanted to get an iPad
to attach to my mic stand to use as a sort of teleprompter.  I'd be
worried about that falling over too.  I've spilled enough/knocked over
enough on pedal boards to know they are hard to break, but the iPad
probably didn't have those sorts of situations in mind.