[Harp-L] VHT Special 6

Greetings,

I personally like the  Special 6 combo as a small amp.
(Full disclosure: I am a dealer for VHT)

These amps list for $319.99 and I will them sell to harp-L members for
$239.99, including shipping in the continental USA.

Features:

Six watts
One 6V6 output tube
One 12AX7 preamp tube
Volume & Tone controls
Foot-switchable boost mode
High/low power switch
4, 8, & 16 ohm external speaker jacks
Hand-wired
Mod-friendly Eyelet type board
10" VHT High Sensitivity Speaker
VHT also sells an EL84 output tube adapter that plugs right in to the 6V6
socket.

For more details visit:
http://dennis-cooper.com/cooper-classified-ads-for-musicians/show-ad/7/VHT-S
pecial-6-Combo/Idaho/Weiser/USA/Amplifiers/

There is a Special 6 "Ultra", which lists for $506.99, but it has two 12AX7
pre-amp tubes which I feel provides too much preliminary boost and makes it
harder to get "that" sound for harp.