[Harp-L] Has anyone ever organized a harmonica competition?

Any of you fine ladies and gents ever organized, or helped organize a harmonica competition?  I'm curious what the logistics would entail and what kind of format they traditionally have followed.  Also, I would be interested to hear from anyone who has competed in a competition.  What did it involve and what did you think of the process?  I would love to hear any advice, tips, stories, or other such whatnot about your experience in either case.

Cheers,
Parker