[Harp-L] behind the scene of amplifying a harp in a rack

I continue to be intriqued with how to get an amplified hand held compressed sound while using a harp rack. The amplified harp rack concept presents many obstacles and even more when recording. I do no overdubbing. Everything is done in live time so things are not isolated like most recordings done today. The vocal and harp rack mic are only about 5 inches apart from each other. The mic used for the amplifed harp picks up my voice and the disorted sound greatly affects the overall sound of the vocals. Conversely, the vocal mic picks up the muffled harp that is insulated to try and achieve the compressed sound and this adds acoustic sounds to the amplified harp sound. Here are some examples of it with the vocal track alone, the harp track alone, and finally the finished song. The isolated tracks are taken right from the mastering so they are at the same volume as in the finished song. Walter  (creator of Spotobeat- all words and music spontaneously
 created and recorded)

vocal mic with muffled acoustic harp bleed
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11449732

vocal bleed into amplified harp rack mic
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11449729

final mix of song
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11449726